ORAL2006
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ORAL2006

fiches et discussions oral 2006

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

ANGLAIS

+3
Laurence*
Yoda's Cath
sasa57
7 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyDim 14 Mai à 6:19

Est-ce que ça vous intéressez de travailler quotidiennement (juste un quart d'heure ou 1/2heure) un thème d'anglais (éducation, environnement, violence..) en se connectant à heure fixe sur le site. Cela nous permettrait de mobiliser un certain vocabulaire et de pouvoir le réinvestir lors de l'entretien. Ca nous permettrais aussi de structurer notre langage de façon plus spontanée. Il ne faut pas oublier que l'anglais est coef 1 et qu'il vaut autant que le sport, cependant je pense qu'en anglais on peut grapiller pas mal de points.
Si vous trouvez que c'est une mauvaise idée , n'hésitez pas à me dire pourquoi.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yoda's Cath

Yoda's Cath

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 1:30

Ah que oui que c'est une bonne idée ... en espérant que d'autres seront de mon avis ...!
Laurence*

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 3:05

Oh yes ! What a good idea !!!

And I suggest you too write in english in that post ;-)... Are you ok ?

Well, I'm going to open an other post for spanish too, because I'm a masochist girl and I've choosed to register the optional exam affraid !!!

Who loves me, follow me ! Laughing

PS : les corrections des fautes sont les BIENVENUES Twisted Evil !!!
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 7:10

Here we go. I have some difficulties to express myself in English but I really think that this post will permit me to improve my language.
If you want we can start tomorrow, your time will be mine but no too early please Laughing
I take my english dictionnary near me or else I will be here tomorrow..

So who want to make a proposition of discussion? It can be everythink like I said (environnement, health, respect, ,racism, Irland..) Just make a question.

Bon les filles quel calvaire" I am not fluent in english" so je reprends en français juste 1 ou 2 lignes: accordons nous sur une tranche horaire, je vous avouerai que l'aprés midi (entre 15h et 18h) me conviendrait, maintenant cela dépend de vos créneaux et je m' y plierai sans problème mais please pas le matin.. Sad
Laurence*

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 7:37

Well ! For me, it would be greater near 3 o'clock pm than near 6 Wink ...

Sasa, I've used to be quite fluent, but I've not practiced since many many years Rolling Eyes ... At least 9 years Suspect ! So, I know that it's like bicycle, but I need to find again my words and I'm exactly in the same sh** for spanish Twisted Evil !!!

I'll look if the documents that cned has sent to me can help us to find some biscuits to talk about Laughing !!!

Have a good day sunny !
Yoda's Cath

Yoda's Cath

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 8:29

Great, I'm very happy to have a good opportunity to try to speak english. It's very hard for me but I must try and have a good notation ... pale
Please help me with a lot of discussions !

See you later
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 10:07

For me it's o.k tomorrow at 3 o clock in the afternoon.
Why don't speak about the importance of english in primary school to begin?
Laurence*

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 11:31

Laughing Yes, good idea : it's an hot topic for us, isn't it Wink !
clara

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 12:25

Hello,

I totally agree.
As our first topic is education, I found a very interesting article on the subject.

I think it could be useful as we will have to read and comment a short text.

I hope you will enjoy it

We can work on this article whenever you want.
English at primary school in France is also very interesting.

Bye

Clara

Here is the article

Children to be taught 'traditional values'

Matthew Taylor, education correspondent
Monday May 15, 2006

Schoolchildren should be taught "traditional British values" as part of an attempt to challenge extremism and promote a more cohesive society, the higher education minister, Bill Rammell, will say today.
Under the proposals, all 11 to 16-year-olds will learn about free speech and democracy in the UK, as well as the contribution made by different communities. Mr Rammell will announce a six-month review of the school curriculum by a leading headteacher to see how best "core British values" can be incorporated into the school timetable.

Speaking at South Bank University, Mr Rammell will say the UK is a strong multicultural and multifaith society, but to prosper it must focus on shared "core values". These include the tradition of free speech; the contested view that Britain was founded on freedom, democracy and liberty; and the contribution of different communities to building a modern, successful country.

"I very strongly believe that we are a multicultural, diverse society and I think that gives us incredible strength and richness," he told the Guardian. "But I think it is crucial that we recognise that there are some core British values that are central and common to us all."

Speaking at the end of a 10-month consultation with Muslim students and academics, Mr Rammell will also warn there needs to be a public debate about what different religious groups can reasonably expect in a historically Christian society. "Some of the demands that are being put forward are unrealistic and I think we have to have a public debate and be clear about what counts as reasonable and what does not," said.

Last night Amar Latif, of the Federation of Student Islamic Societies, accepted there should be a debate about role of Islam but there were other issues the government had to tackle. "It is not solely about teaching Muslims how to be good citizens. The government also needs to address its foreign policy and gain a greater understanding of the challenges ... faced by Muslims," he said.
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyLun 15 Mai à 12:52

Clara thanks a lot for your article, I think we can start to study it an d try to see whith what te text deals.
See you I love you
clara

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 4:30

Ok,

I will connect by 5 pm this afternoon to discuss about this text.

Bye

Clara
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 7:20

This text is an article written by Matthieu Taylor.It deals with the common culture that must be shared by every citizen.
This article talks about the values of a country especially in UK. Indeed according to the education minister, Bill rammel, even if the society is multicultural people have to share common values and this project takes his place in school because it's there that begins the sharing. For that he argues that teenagers must talk with each other in a democratic free speech during time school.
In this way young people can open their mind and see that richness is in diversity and this diversity shares the same values, values of liberty, democratie, and egality.
Moreover the education minister proposes to debate with Muslim students in order to evaluate the demands ;and according the Federation of Student Islamic Societies this dialogue seems to be in good way.
But Amar Latif open the debate including all the society.

Personnaly I think that school has to teach his pupils how to be a good citizen by talking. Nowadays, like in France more and more societies are multicultural and teachers must show to children that we can live together and share common values even if our cultures are differents.
Programs of 2002 makes a place to free speach in school timetable; half hour by week , in cycle 2 it calls "live together" and in cycle 3 "edcation civique".
So it's a big challenge for National Education because it's a way to fight integrist ideas and racism.
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 7:48

Just a question: how do you say 2002when you talk? twenty zero two? I don't really know, can you please tell me? Thanks a lot .
Laurence*

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 8:20

What a good question ! I'd say two o o two Laughing ... But, in fact, I really don't know how they say that Embarassed !!! Maybe it's twenty o two Arrow ?
Laurence*

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 8:28

Well, as usual, time is my ennemy Twisted Evil ! I've just read the article and your contribution, and it's already time to go to school affraid !

I'll try to come back later with some (good Laughing ) ideas Rolling Eyes ...
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 8:36

No problem dear Laurence! It will be unfortunate to forget your children in school, the school-mistress won't be happy and children too!
Mag

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 8:46

well ... english is an option for me, I've never been a good student, it wil be possible that i use german words, because I've got no problem with german. I don't known, when i can connect , because i must to work, but i'll try it...

pfff, déjà trois lignes et je me sens fatiguée... je ne serai jamais très claire, parce que l'anglais et moi ça fait 4 et que j'en n'ai pas fait depuis 8 ans, je l'ai pris en option facultative.

read you later.
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 9:35

Please Mag try to don't use german words in this post, it will be prejudicial for us because we will print these words in our brain.
clara

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 16 Mai à 9:58

Congratulation Sasa for your work on the article ! Wink

According to what I read, it is very good.
It was a good idea to speak about free speach time at school in France.

We can also say that in France, there is a minimum knowledge wich have to be taught to each child at primary school.
This is to garantee a common cultural basis.

In addition, we can say that it is important form them to understand the values of the French Republic, freedom, equality and fraternity. sunny (as they are the future citizens).
vaness

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyDim 21 Mai à 0:41

Bonjour!
j'ai une maitrise d'anglais et j'ai vécu 2 ans en Angleterre.
Si vous voulez, je peux vous aider ou même corriger vos fautes dans ce post? je ne le ferai que si vous êtes d'accord, car certaines personnes n'aiment pas qu'on les corrige trop!
kate123
Admin
kate123

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyDim 21 Mai à 6:14

for sasa, today is sunday, 21st, may, two thousand and six
i havn't a good english but i think that is right.
https://oralcrpe2006.1fr1.net
vaness

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyDim 21 Mai à 6:57

sasa57 a écrit:
Just a question: how do you say 2002when you talk? twenty zero two? I don't really know, can you please tell me? Thanks a lot .
two thousand o(comme la lettre"o") two
vaness

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyDim 21 Mai à 7:00

les programmes de 2002 se dit: two thousand o two programs. (ne mettre the devant que si ces programmes ont déjà été mentionnés! sinon, article zéro)
sasa57

sasa57

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 23 Mai à 11:29

Thanks Kate and Vaness.
Vaness si tu peux corriger mes erreurs, ce sera super gentil.
Yoda's Cath

Yoda's Cath

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS EmptyMar 23 Mai à 12:35

idem pour moi Vaness, encore faudrait il que j'arrive à écrire in english ...
Contenu sponsorisé

ANGLAIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANGLAIS   ANGLAIS Empty

ANGLAIS
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant